Karen Sorbo is one of the leading fundraising auctioneers in the nation. She has engaged audiences across North America with her talent of transforming the serious business of raising funds into a carefully choreographed and highly entertaining event.
Karen is highly regarded in her profession as she has received numerous achievements, awards and honors since graduating from both the Missouri Auction School and the World Wide College of Auctioneering in 1993.
For over 23 years, Karen has shown her commitment to making a difference from conducting over 2,600 auctions, raising over $600 million dollars for deserving organizations.
- Auctioneering is a very unique career, why did you chose this career path?
- Has being a woman in a primarily male dominated industry, been a challenge for you?
- What sets you apart from most auctioneers?
- What did it take to become one of the leading fundraising auctioneers in the business?
- What is the best part of being an auctioneer?
- Wireless Hand-held Microphone
- Access To Powerpoint
- DVD Player
- Coach Class Flight
- Car Service
- Rental Car
- Non-Smoking Hotel Room